GROOMING BY DARIAN
Freshen up your pet with a grooming or bathing session by our groomer, Darian, who has recently brought her talented sheers to the Carrollton area to make your fur babies look their very best!
At Crossroads Pet Hospital, we want all pets to have the opportunity for grooming, so if your pet is anxious or aggressive, let Darian help put your mind at ease.
- Bathing - Say goodbye to dirt and odor by treating your pet to a bath! Crossroads Pet Hospital uses specialized shampoos and soaps that are soothing for your pet’s skin.
- Teeth Brushing - If you’d like, we can brush your pet’s teeth to keep their mouth healthy and breath fresh.
- Grooming - Detangling and trimming your pet’s fur to unveil a gorgeous coat. We use Furminator Shed-less Treatments, which are high-end tools and grooming solutions to reduce recurring shedding by removing excess fur.
- Nail Trims - Forget trimming at home—bring your pet to Crossroads Pet Hospital! Our seasoned groomer uses a dremel tool to reduce nail length in small, painless increments.
- Ear Cleaning - Prevention infection, mites, and discomfort by having your pet’s ears cleaned! We safely and thoroughly clean pet ears to promote healthy bacteria.
Below are some recent examples of groomings performed by Darian. Need to know about a specific breed cut or service? Feel free to give Crossroads Pet Hospital a call at (972) 416-4060 for more information or to schedule a grooming appointment.