PET SURGERY AT CROSSROADS PET HOSPITAL
At Crossroads Pet Hospital, we’re committed to excellence and prioritize the comfort of both you and your pet. We’re proud to offer state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, compassionate staff, skilled veterinarians, and outstanding surgical suites to ensure maximum success for our surgery patients.
Does your pet need surgery? We can help!
OUR PET SURGERY STANDARDS
We want to help your pet feel better, and our capable veterinarians look forward to treating your pet. Our hospital is committed to a strict surgical protocol that keeps the surgery process smooth from start to finish.
- Planned anesthesia - We often recommend blood work before surgery to get a clear picture of your pet’s overall health before anesthesia is administered.
- Continual monitoring - Your pet is unique, which is why we carefully monitor their vitals and response to anesthesia during the surgery.
- Safe procedures - Our veterinarians prioritize safety above all else. Your pet’s surgical is controlled, hygienic, and guided by state-of-the-art tools.
- Compassionate nursing care - At Crossroads Pet Hospital, our staff cares for each patient as if they were our own. Whether that means administering extra cuddles, or ensuring a patient has a favorite toy after surgery.
- Pain management - We want your pet to be comfortable following their surgery. We’ll discuss pain management options with you to keep their healing process as smooth as possible.
- Post-operative care - Our support does not end when you leave Crossroads Pet Hospital with your healing pet. We provide thorough post-operative care instructions and are always here for any concerns you have while your pet gets back on the road to health.
- Convenient prescriptions - Our on-site pharmacy makes it easy to take care of your pet’s pharmaceutical needs.
I am very impressed with everyone there. My Champagne was treated very well. Thank you for all your kindness especially the Doctor that saw her. She was so sweet. Thanks to all the staff.
- Amy G.
Called needing flea medicine asap and they got me in by 9:30am when they found out I had work at 12pm! I was in and out with all my questions answered. They were also very gentle with my little Chihuahua! Glad I picked them to care for my pets!
- Kaleigh T.
Took my 13 yr old miniature schnauzer for a well overdue appointment today and everyone was so wonderful! In addition to the tests and shots he had to get, I was able to get him in to be groomed last minute. He’s home now, doing well and not anxious or stressed over the day’s events. That makes this fur momma very happy!
- Lisa G.
This week I both lost my 16 year old cat to hyperthyroidism, and was blessed to bring a new kitten into my life. The entire staff at Crossroads was so professional and caring during these two very different events. Having just moved into the neighborhood, I have found my new kitty doctors! Thank you.
- Debbie R.
Scheduling Surgery for Your Pet
A surgical procedure is much more elaborate than a physical exam, so an appointment is necessary. Furthermore, if we haven’t seen your pet within the year, we'll need to evaluate their health and possibly do blood work to minimize risk during surgery.
In addition to reserving the actual surgery, scheduled appointments give time for our veterinarians and technicians to monitor your pet's full recovery in the following days. Depending on the nature of the surgery, we may also want to see your pet for a follow-up visit to make sure their recovery is going smoothly, and to answer any questions you have.